A Direct Look at the Largest Generation in the U.S. Labor Force and its Fundamental Impact on the Modern Workplace
When it comes to the much-obsessed-about millennial generation, the numbers are impossible to deny.
- By 2021, the millennial generation will make up 50% of the entire U.S. workforce.
- By 2030, millennials will be 75% of the workforce.
- Millennial turnover costs the economy $30.5 billion a year.
- 75% of millennials believe that frequently changing jobs helps advance their careers.
To understand the needs of millennials in the rapidly changing workplace, Akumina commissioned a survey of more than 1,000 mid- to executive-level managers, ages 18-36. The result was new insights into the realities of millennial managers’ career journeys, challenges, and technology preferences.
Download this whitepaper to get answers to the following questions and more:
- Is millennial job-hopping an effective strategy?
- What perks are most important to millennials?
- How do millennial values translate to managerial styles?
Download the Report, 2019 Millennial Manager Survey, to learn how to get started.